Tuesday 25 March 2014

My Experiments With Gardening

So I was watering the plants in our garden on Sunday and thought I would click some photos.  It'd been a long time before I'd actually gone outside to get some fresh air.

Here they are!  The beauties...(I mean the plants, not the photos.  Big smirk.)



What is this called?  Weed?

Basil Flowers

Poor dried flowers

I don't know what this is either...

Roses are red...



We have a very unique watering system installed in our terrace, but more on that in another post!  Cheers and thank you for reading!




P.S. I've added Disqus comments on here.  Please click on the time-stamp near the end of the post to comment.  (If you don't have a Disqus account, you can still comment as a guest with a custom name.) Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like it very much
If you left a comment
Making people write down stuff
Means a day well spent!

~The Comment Mafia

~ migration.

Dear Reader, (If anyone has happened to chance upon this rather not-so-very-secret diary of mine) it is my simultaneous pleasure and occa...